I don’t know why Pakistan tries to compare itself so much to India. Well if you did then let me tell you some good stuffs.
- Pakistan is way behind from India in space technology, expeditions and missions.
(source:- Hindustan Times)
- Pakistan’s military budget is almost 6 times less than the budget of India’s military.
- Pakistan’s active personnel is 3 times less than India’s active personnel in Army.
- Pakistan has almost half of the total weapons, aircrafts and other defense equipments India has and the funniest thing is that they think they can nuke India.
(source:- IB Times UK)
- Literacy rate in Pakistan is not even close to India. In fact they have the lowest budget for education in South Asia. 
- India is a true democratic country, whereas the Pakistan’s government always works under their Army.
- India is the 6th largest economy in the world. Pakistan is not even in top 20.
- It was Pakistan who always lost the wars against India. They are expert in producing terrorists.
Pakistan is not a bad performer in every field. There are many things where No other country can compete with them.
- Many Pakistani startups proved their presence. We all know about them. Lashkar-e-Taiba, Al-Qaeda, Jaish-e-Mohammed, Taliban, Haqqani Network these startups became leading brands of terrorism.
- Not only startups, Pakistan also produced some most famous CEO of the above startups. Masood Azhar, Hafeez Saeed and many more are the great examples of some great entrepreneurs.
- Un-employment rate is also better in comparison to India.
- Pakistan is also very good in Proxy wars and distraction attacks.
- Pakistan is also good in crushing women rights.
- Pakistan is also good in mind washing Kashmiris.
- Pakistan is also very good in safeguarding terrorists like Hafeez Saeed and Daud Ibrahim.
- Pakistan is also very good in sending terrorists like Ajmal Kasab to India.
India is miles ahead of Pakistan in terms of development. India has stronger influence in the world and we don’t relay on China or US for money. This picture sums up everything.
— by ,